Virtual Device - the ability to emulate various interfaces with the specified parameters.
In Tool bookmark you can find:
- TX (K-line),RX(L-line), (range of 0..9V..+12V)
- RX (K-line),TX(L-line), (range of 0..9V..+12V)
- K-line, (range of 0..9V..+12V)
- L-line, (range of 0..9V..+12V)
- UART1, (range of 0..+5V)
- UART1 - inverted, (range of 0..+5V)
- M-Bus (range of 0..+5V)
- RS232 (range of -9V..+9V)
After defining and memorizing (the Save button saves the settings in the device), you can close AMS3.
From that moment every time you open com port with previously selected parameters.
The transmission on the selected protocols running stable even at high speeds - 3Mb/s.
To sum up - from now on we can use the Box III as a universal interface to other programs.
As a reminder, Box III supports:
- M35080 ( 3/6/V6/VP )
- M35080 ( D80-DOWQ )
- M35080 ( D160-DOWQ )
All types can be read, write and erase - most importantly in a very short time.
- Honda, 2YA1 MF721R0 BOSE, 39101-S1A-G110-M1, 24C02 by Alpine
- Ford, 6000 CD RDS EON, 98AP-18C815-AC by Visteon
- KIA, B02002, OK588 66 8C0, 24c02
- VW, RCD-300, 1K0 035 186AF, 24C32 by Grundig
- Opel, Touch & Conect MC Corsa EU, 7 612 830 112, 13 362 758 by Bosch (tylko Box III)