Download links for MXBOX v3.5 revision 2.3
v3.5 revision 2.3,
Update available by 'Synchronize Files'.
Added: Lumia SIM Unlock by AMSS patch for unlocked bootloader(Qualcomm DLOAD) device.
Select "RM-80..|NOKIA Lumia ..." in connection list
Lumia 710 bootloader unlock, refer to v3.5 revision 2.3, Public-Release
Flashing OSBL with Qualcomm DLOAD enabled, allows to root/jailbreak lumia
With jailbreaked WP7 allows to install app (*.xap) from browser
supported/available package for now: RM-803 (Lumia 710)
- Extract "RM-803_Qualcomm_DLOAD.z" to Product directory "\Products\RM-803"
- Choose "Nokia 710 RM-803 Qualcomm DLOAD" on market item
- After flashing, change phone mode to "OSBL"
- You will see "Phone detected in "Qualcomm DLOAD" mode,
please use eMMC Tool !" and eMMC Tool show up
NOTE: a Mass storage device( Qualcomm MMC Storage USB Device )
will be detected by Windows
and will ask if you want to format,
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FORMAT, click "Cancel"
- Install drivers for "Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM" with driver from directory "data\drivers\qcusb"
Lumia SIM unlock
- Scan (if you got an error "ERROR: Failed not set device to Ncsd mode !", retry)
- Change phone mode to "OSBL"
- You will see "Phone detected in "Qualcomm DLOAD" mode, please use eMMC Tool !" and eMMC Tool show up
- Click "Disk Info"
- Click "Unlock"
To restore patch, you could also use "Unlock" button
To restore patch from backup use "Restore" button.