What will be the next?
What kind of functions will you have?
- Get info
- Change software
- MEP Unlock
- Direct unlock (MEP 0 also supported)
- Repair IMEI
- Backup phone
- Restore phone
- Advanced options:
- Nuke phone
- Fix application errors
- Reset lifetimer
- Change vendor ID
- Change keyboard
- Camera reset (autodetect)
- LCD reset (autodetect)
- Auto Turn On
- Turn **** ON
How to buy ChimeraTool license?
Need any help?
Get info: You can get phone informations like IMEI number, SIM-Lock informations, Software version, etc.
Change Software: You can update or downgrade your current software version. Normally this will repair software errors in most cases and you can change/add ********s as well. You can find more information about this feature by clicking here:
MEP Unlock: You can calculate the correct MEP (unlock codes) for the most of old security phones (until OS10 like BlackBerry Z10, Q10, etc.) You can find more information about how to enter NCK by clicking here:
Direct unlock: With this kind of new and world firsts feature you can unlock your phone directly. This means also, that you can unlock phones with MEP 0 problem (no more try available).
Repair IMEI: You can repair your IMEI number in case of you need restore the original one. It is a permanent function, you can change the software or what you want. All of the calibration parameters will be untouched, unlike other tools. (Currently only Qualcomm models are supported, but you will see some new updates soon)
Backup phone: This function will do a backup from the important unique security fields.
Restore phone: This feature will restore the already backed up security fields.
Refurbish: This is an amazing new feature, provided only by ChimeraTool. With this unique function you can repair all of the software related problems like:
- Your phone is blinking only and won't power on (more about blinking codes:
- Your phone try to power on but always rebooting while the turn on process
- App Error 100-800
- Network problems
- Your phone is rebooting if you want turn network on (Mostly at 9300, 9800, 9780, etc. models)
- CPU not paired with the flash together while manufacturing and phone will not power on
- Phone is in MFI mode and you can flash with final SFI pack
- ... and many more not listed software problems ...
Advanced options (only for experts)
- Nuke phone: This function is necessary only in case if you want destroy all of your user data's also your OP system. After this function you need flash your phone with new software, because will not turn on. More about this function:
- Fix application errors: This function will flash a full working ghost image onto your phone including SFI (OS), APP and SFI2 regions too. Normally it is needed if you can not finalise the flash process with BlackBerry original update software.
- Reset lifetimer: You can reset the lifetimer (BUYR -voice and data usage counter-) without losing BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS). Be aware from other tools, because you will irreversibly lose BIS!!
- Change Vendor ID: You can change the vendor ID (operator code). BlackBerry identifies your software pack and let you able to update your phone only for update package accepted by your operator. This means if you can change Vendor ID then you are able to use other -sometimes newer- update packages without tricking with vendor.xml file.
- Change keyboard: You can change the keyboard layouts for: QWERTZ, QWERTY or to AZERTY
- Camera reset: In some cases you can not find the camera icon in your menu also not after software update. With this function you can short out this problem and in 6 sec you will have the menu back.
- LCD reset: If you change the LCD to a new one you need check first the correct type ot it. But not from now! You can use any LCD version without to know what was the original one.
- Auto turn ON: This function will turn "Auto turn on" flag on and your phone will switch on after inserting the battery without pressing any button.
- Turn **** ON: in some cases you can not turn your phone on and only a white screen will appear with "Turn **** ON" message. This option will reset this menu and will let your phone turn on normally.
More about this: