Release Date: May 08, 2013
Firmware Version Required : 10.3.50
*** Only Available via the AutoUpdate Server ***
Lumia WP8 Recovery Flashing Added
All Lumia WP8 Phones
This will allow re-flashing of Lumia Phones which encountered an error during a previous firmware update (incomplete flashing). This will only work if BOOT Loaders are still OK.
To perform recovery flashing:
1. Run ATF Software, load the flash WP8 Flash File and click FLASH.
2. Hold VOLUME_DOWN + POWER button until the phone will vibrate.
3. Release VOLUME_DOWN + POWER button then connect USB Cable.
4. Recovery Flashing will start and will Fix Partitions.
BB5 Read Firmware Version via Flash Mode
All Single-CPU BB5 Phones (RAP3, RAPIDO, RAPUv1, RAPUv2, Broadcom and XG223)
NOT Supported Phones:
All Dual-CPU BB5 Phones (E90, N90, N95, N95-8GB, N73, N80 etc...)
This will allow you to know the current firmware version inside the phone just in case the phone is dead. It will also prevent you from accidentally DOWNGRADING any BB5 Phone. USB and FBUS Connection are both supported.
To check current firmware version:
1. Click "Buscheck" or "Backup RPL" Button
Added Alternative USB Boot Method in Settings
In Settings --> Nokia Settings, check this:
Use BB5 USB Boot Settings Type 2 (Fixes Booting Problem on some PC)
If you get BB5 Booting Problems stuck at:
"FUR_Control_AddClient_BB5() ASIC_INDEX_CMT (Ready)"
* Complete Product Listing in Nokia.ini (as of May-08-2013)