*Dear Medusa Pro users,
Due to some architecture bug in MCU we use and our firmware particularities many of you may have encountered "Box not connected" issue and total incapability to repair phones via eMMC interface.
Today we are glad to announce that the solution has been found. In discussion thread you will find a tutorial on how to repair this problem, in somewhat unusual manner though
Also added support for HTC Desire 601, LG Nexus 5x, Samsung Galaxy J3, Galaxy S3 Progre, Lenovo IdeaTab!*
Medusa PRO v.1.2.2 Release Notes:
- Added support for the following models via eMMC:
* *HTC Desire 601 - Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Partition Manager, Constructor for Repair Files*
* *LG H790 - Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Partition Manager, Constructor for Repair Files*
* *Samsung SM-J320H - Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Partition Manager, Constructor for Repair Files*
* *Samsung SCL21 - Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Partition Manager, Constructor for Repair Files*
* *Lenovo A3000F - Read/Write/Erase, Easy Repair, Factory Repair (via scatter), Constructor for Repair Files*
- Updated help and pinouts in Smart Repair File for LG MS345 (please re-download SRF).
- Improved showing of progress status while writing scatter firmware of MediaTek based devices.
- Fixed آ“Cancelآ” operation for process of writing scatter firmware.
- Improvements in "Content Extractor":
* *Improved process of searching contacts*
* *Improved exporting of contacts - added UTF-8 support while exporting into text formats*
- Some GUI changes.
- Firmware of Medusa Pro Box has been updated! To update the firmware, please connect the box and only then run the Software. Also you can update box firmware via آ“Update Box Firmwareآ” button at آ“Welcomeآ” tab in Software.
- All pinouts and Repair procedures are described in Software manuals ("Help" button in Software).
More info and discussion are *HERE* (
الروابط تظهر للاعضاء فقط
Medusa Pro Team*