Factory Reset for Headsets
The following content applies to these headsets: ICON, ERA, ICON HD
To restore your headset to the original factory settings, follow the instructions below. This may help fix performance issues that a
الروابط تظهر للاعضاء فقط
is unable to fix.
- Turn OFF your headset.
- Turn OFF or disable Bluetooth on all paired devices.
- Turn ON your headset.
- Wait for LED to blink white.
- Press the TALK button 6 times in quick succession.
- The LED will turn solid red for approximately 6 seconds.
- While the LED is solid red, press and hold the TALK button until the LED blinks red and white.
When the LED blinks red and white that means your factory reset was successful and your headset is now in pairing mode.
Note: The factory reset procedure will restore the device to original factory settings and delete all device pairings.