Dear ChimeraTool Customer,
We updated the Chimera Tool, latest version : 1.96.1710
As you know if signature erased or somehow damaged, you can not use your board / phone anymore, it will just blink. Is there any way to repair these "cleared boards"? Until now the answer was no, you can not, but it has been changed.
Good news, Chimera Team did it, you can repair totally dead BlackBerry cleared boards from now.
Which models are supported at this function?
9700, 9780, 9360 models are supported for empty board repair, but we are working to add more and more models too. This function is a paid function and will costs 19 credits.
How does this function works and for what kind of problems is it for?
I would better clarify with some cases when you need it.
- Case one: You have erased your EEprom with 3rd party tools
- Case two: You have erased your phone without making backup from security EE fields. (blank flash chip)
- You need repair IMEI or PIN
Other new functions in this version:
- 9360, 9780, 9700 IMEI / PIN repair has been released !!(19 credits)
- We have added read MSL code function
- We have added lock BlackBerry phones to any operator
- ...and we have added disable/enable internal storage memory function too.
What kind of bug fixes does this update contains?
- 9900 repair IMEI bug fix. This bugfix will hopefully fix all of the qualcom writing related problems
- 99xx, 96xx, 95xx refurbish bug has been fixed, now phones will not stuck at 75% of loading
More about this:
الروابط تظهر للاعضاء فقط