تحديثات @ VolcanoBox 2.3.1 World's Unique & Exclusive Solutions Provider @ MTK Android NV R/W

El_Hakim_Gsm

:: مراقب قسم البوكسات الصينية ::
إنضم
13 أغسطس 2012
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
What's New ?

!! VolcanoBox is World's 1st & Exclusive & Unique Solution Provider !!

• World's 1st Added MTK Android NV Read & Write via One-Click Root
  • World's 1st Added MTK Android modemdb Read & Write via One-Click Root
  • Added New Flash ic Support for SPD ANDROID
  • Adjust SPD Andriod one-click root bug
  • Adjust MTK format EMMC Flash
  • Adjust MTK7.1232 boot for MT6589 cpu support

VolcanoBox 2.3.1 Link 1
VolcanoBox 2.3.1 Link 2

Volcanobox Lastest full installer is 2.2.8 !!

Important Previous Updates

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723/volcanobox-2-3-0-worlds-1st-spd-android-8825-fullflash-backup-pac-format-1711053/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723/volcanobox-2-2-9-worlds-1st-read-full-flash-backup-factory-format-mtk-android-1708633/
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f723/volcanobox-2-2-8-full-installer-worlds-1st-read-full-flash-backup-pac-format-1707698/

How to Read & Write NV for MTK Andriod ?

1- Your phone must be ROOTED & Debug Mode on & Powered on phone
2- Connect Phone with usb
3- Download & Run VolcanoBox 2.3.1
4- Go to MTK Tab -> One-Click Root -> NV Read Or Write
Done !!

SOME Phone After Hardreset or Clear EMMC Wifi Mac Gone/Damaged for them Read Nv from same working phone and Write on Faulty phones your problem will solved !!

VolcanoTEAM Presents !!
GPGEMMC

2013-09-12-GPGEMMC-01.jpg

GPGEMMC is simply a bundle of all the best feature of all the best box of the market. We have taken each step of the development of our tool and compare to existing products of the market. Our Goal is simply become the number one as we did it with Volcano. JTAG, JTAG PINFINDER, ISP, our tool is a real programer that can write boot partitions. We can also repair ****band and imei without dissembling the phone

We are now working on full support of :

i9300C、i9303T、i9305、i9308、i939、i939D、M440、E210K、N7 100、N7100C、N7100H、N7102、N7102I、 N7105、N7108、N719、N8000、N8010、N8013、W2013、i9500、i95 00C、i9502、i9505、i9505G、i9508、GALAXY Note 3 N9000

Internal programmer function:

What is Internal Programmer ?

Internal Programmer is 100% same as some of you guys use External Flasher. Internal Flasher is use for Read & Write Data Directly from IC. *It also can Read & Write Iphone's ****band as same as you Read & Write from External Flasher !!

Samsung disassemble-Free Repairing

What is Samsung Disassemble-Free Repairs ?

Samsung Disassemble-Free Repairing means you don't need to open/Disassemble Different phones. GPGEmmc_Box can repair your Phone's **** band and imei without opening/Disassemble Phone.

High Speed JTAG

GPGEMMC_Box is really Turbo Fast in Speed for Read & Write Full Flash, Boot repair etc. GPGEMMC_Box is Fastest Box in the History of Gsm History. It's is more Faster than any other box Presents at the Moment.

FACTS : We have worked a lot on the speed of our device. We are now 15% faster than the fastest tool of the market. ( Soon beta testers will post videos to prove our words )

JTAG detection

GPGEMMC_Box have Built-in Jtag Detection. It's means GPGEMMC_Box can Detect your phone's Jtag pinouts within No time !! You don't have to worry about Jtag Pinouts etc. you never have to worry if there is no JTAG pinouts definition Available You just Sold Wires and Start Detection GPGEMMC_Box will detect for you. The actual test of Huawei C8812 definition only needs 0.64 seconds.

ISP function (In-System Programming)

GPGEMMC_Box Support ISP Flashing. It's means you don't have to Dis-Sold Ic and Sold on Small PCB & Write files then again Dis-Sold from Small PCB & Sold on Phone again. GPGEMMC_Box Supports just Sold Wires on mobile's PCB and Directly Write & Read.

FACTS :We are 10 time faster than the competition, we can write at 2M/s while other can barely reach 250K/s.

Boot Repairs

GPGEMMC_Box Supports Boot Repairing. It's Support Both Type Boot Repairs. Boot 1 & Boot 2. If somehow after boot repair your phone not powered on correctly Or still dead you can Repair BOOT 2 so we just Ensure that you will not have any problem in Repairing Boot.

User Area Repairs

GPGEMMC_Box Supports User Area Repairing. It's means you can solve lot of User Area Problems, Format User area and lot of other things you can repair

CSD Area Repairs

GPGEMMC_Box Supports CSD Area Repairing. it's means you can solve lot of communications problems suchs as communications of GSM , Wifi , Bluetooth etc. It's also repair your Data Transfer rate like some phone have problem that they are very slow in operation even after write full flash etc so you can repair that problems too.

GPP1, GPP2, GPP3 & GPP4 Area Repairing

GPGEMMC_Box Supports Repairing of GPP1, GPP2, GPP3 and GPP4 area. GPGEMMC_Box can Develop NEW GPP1, GPP2, GPP3 and GPP4 areas. Also Recreation of GPP1, GPP2, GPP3 and GPP4 areas. You can solve lot of problems with it.

Internal CPU controls

GPGEMMC_Box supports real ISP programming. ISP still can read & write BOOT1, BOOT2, user area and CSD area. Internal CPU controls ISP which achieve the actual effect of universal programmer. At the same time, External programmer files can be used for ISP.

Initialization of EFS and ****band unknown repair

GPGEMMC_Box Supports Repairing of Unknown ****Band etc. The actual test proves that after change flash IC or repair by card of Samsung model 9300, 9308, 7100, 7108, 9500 and 9502, it solves perfectly without open phone reset EFS, repair signal, IMEI change, initialization of EFS and ****band unknown repair. And it won’t lose user data, pattern lock and Samsung 9500 IMEI change.

Samsung card repair software

GPGEMMC_Box have internal platform Which can Create Samsung card repair software which can make Samsung 9300 and 9500 repair card. After repair, the built-in Samsung platform will completely solve the i9300, i9308, N7100, N7108 and i9500 no signal repair, no ****band repair and write Super IMEI. Especially it can perfectly support for Samsung i9500 IMEI repair and no signal repair.

Supported Models

GPGEMMC_Box Support more than 100s Models just for EMMC Repairs. We will provide Schematics & Pinouts etc for support models you don't have to worry about them. For Unsupported phones you can tell us we will try to add them.

FACTS : We now support over 1050 Models. other products of the market support less than the half.

Compatibility of Files

GPGEMMC_Box Support & 100% Compatible with GPGJTAG & Riff Box Files means if you don't have GPGEMMC_Box files but you have RIFF box Files Or GPGJTAG Files even that you can do your work 100%

in the last i want to say

GPGEMMC_BOX truly one EMMC programmer

Staytune with us More Surprises on the way

أعلى